Franska in- och utsikter.

söndag 9 maj 2010

Istället för mitt eget liv

"...I printed out some of the pictures I found - a shark attacking a girl, someone walking on a tightrope between the Twin Towers, that actress getting a blowjob from her normal boyfriend, a soldier getting his head cut off in Iraq, the place on the wall where a famous stolen painting used to hang - and I put them in Stuff that happened to Me, my scrapbook of everything that happened to me."

- Extreamly loud and incredibly close, Jonathan Safran Foer


1 kommentar:

  1. SV: Jag kan tänka mig det! Och håller absolut med att det inte finns någon tävlan. Är glad att den nått utanför Florens gränser :)
    //Ferferi i Paris
    http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/ferferi/

    SvaraRadera

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...