Franska in- och utsikter.

lördag 19 mars 2011

Veckans translationer / Overputtings of the week

"...And the girlfriend of a combination of motvalls bitch and italienfaibless like getting up with hand on heart, singing Fratelli d'Italia when the opportunity arises"

"...or my baked vegetables before serving beat the French guests faces to adopt a whiter shade of pale..."

"I'm so tired, so tired nedrans, that I cannot even look at a French otextad documentary about the sheep in Scotland."

"Where I am marching forward, I look like winter personified.
And trade opportunities"*.

*Och tradigheten.

"So if you do not score Shark*, despair not. Because this is a post about nothing."

*Hajar poängen.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...